Tuesday 24 July 2012

So it was all just in my head...

So since yesterdays post it seems everything i was thinking may have just been from my own insecurities and stress.

We had a good talk tonight and he assured me that he's fine and was just hungover from the weekend. Simple explanation.

He's soon to come to Oz so we can get to know each other better so It'll probably help me not to keep jumping to these conclusions ;-)

Posting on this blog for all you Aussie girls that are new to seeing a Fijian guy :) because I wish I had something recent to refer to when I first started dating my Fijian man. Best of luck to you all xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! It was so long ago that I wrote this post and my have me and my Fijian man come a long way!!

    Please feel free to browse through my other posts in this blog or to ask any questions on the posts or via my new 'I've Got a Question...' Post and I'll be happy to respond.

    Feel free to email me at ivegotthetravelbug2011@hotmail.com if you would like as well.

    Wishing you all the happiness, excitement, contentment and love throughout your journey.

    Lots of Love
    ivegotthetravelbug2011

    ReplyDelete